Wednesday 16 March 2011

Camera con Vista - possibly the most fascinating shop in Bologna

Last Saturday while I was wandering through the Antiques Market, I discovered a  beautiful, enchanting and magic shop I had never seen before. More than a shop it looks like a secret hidden treasure: the entrance is visible from the street but during the market is partially hidden by the many stalls.
Once you step inside the atmosphere is so magic that it could easily be the place where Alice (from Alice in Wonderland) lives.
The shop is populated by tall animal-like statues, wonderful furniture and paintings, unique objects and rare pieces of furniture, beautiful textiles. The owner, Matteo, welcomed me in a very friendly way and let me took the pics which you can see here....I mean, isn't this one of the most fascinating shop you have ever seen?
I let the pictures speak...












You can visit Camera con Vista ("Room with a view" would be the translation in English) every day - except Thursday and Sunday- from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 19.30.
Have a look at the shop's website if you want to find out more! (http://www.cameraconvista.biz)

No comments:

Post a Comment