Thursday 15 September 2011

Scotland rocks with the Design Collective Scotland

I was looking for information on the London Fashion Week- which is approaching- and just by chance I found out information about the Design Collective Scotland I had heard about a few weeks ago.

The DCS comprises four of Scotland's leading emerging contemporary designers and aims to showcase the finest cutting edge fashion talent. The collective is made up of 4 designers: Emily Lamb, Di Gilpin, Iona Crawford, Marc Ross.(http://www.designcollectivescotland.com/)
I love Emily's shoes (Emily has a studio in Waterfoot, East Renfrewshire, and has launched her own business at the tender age of 23) ...



and I also love Di Gilpin knitwear..look at this wrist warmer :))


Their Spring/Summer 2012 collections will be presented at London Fashion Week 16-20 September 2011
     

No comments:

Post a Comment