Sunday 18 September 2011

Origami - or Paper Folding

Those who have been reading my blog know how much I love Japan. Today -while I was trying to put some order in my book shelves (I am having a hard time to do that)- I found some origami papers, a gift two Japanese friends of mine gave me a few years ago. I love origami (折り紙?, from ori meaning "folding", and kami meaning "paper). There are many different types of origami and techniques, but I love the simple ones like the dolls below...  


 



Here are the instructions to make a paper cat...


and on http://www.joja.it/tag/trovato-su-web/ I have found toilet paper rolls with the instructions to make origami on sale...so when you are in the bathroom...why do you read a magazine , when you can learn from your toilet paper?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment