Friday 16 September 2011

Bensimon - what is so special about the brand?

One of my best friends has recently bought a very basic pair of shoes that look like that




and a bag like that

She was totally disappointed when I said I can't see what is so special about the shoes (quite shabby) and the bag (quite ordinary)..but then she said: "Oh come on, you don 't know Bensimon, do you?" ..my answer was obviously NO.
Well it seems Bensimon is a VERY FAMOUS French brand that encompasses clothing, home furnishings, accessories and stationary.
The funny thing is that I searched for information about Bensimon and found that:
"This long established French company started out just after WWII importing American second hand clothes in France. La Tennis Bensimon was inspired by the surplus army canvas sneakers and immediately became a must-have in women's wardrobes. Classically French and hip, La Tennis Bensimon shoes are a simple luxury. Colourful, relaxed and feminine, the Bensimon Collection is perfect for a little bit of fun everyday." (http://www.gravitypope.com/shoes/womens/bensimon)

So, all right , I give up...maybe in 2 or 3 months I ll start loving this shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment