Saturday 10 September 2011

How come Kiehl's creams are so expensive in the UK?

When I was in London last week I ran out of my favourite daily cream - interesting enough it s a men cream (Kiehl's facial fuel) -....so I wanted to buy a new one. I went to Covent Garden where I knew there was a Kiehls shop...I found my cream...but I refused to buy it because definitely it was not worth.How come the same cream can cost $ 30 in the US (kiehl's is an American brand), 30 euro in Italy and 36£ in the UK??
I have no idea...(maybe you know better than I do)

It doens't make much sense to me...and I have also recently found out that Kiehls has  launched an Italian website...you can order everything you want on line and the shipping is free (GREAT!!)...for those in Italy you can have a look at www.kiehls.it....  for all the other the website is www.kiehls.com...
and even if you are a girl/lady try the facial fuel gel for men...you ll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment