Tuesday 13 September 2011

Indian trucks - definitely some work of art

Last night I was watching a TV program where 3 North Americans truck drivers had to drive back and forth on a road close to the Himalaya...the program was mainly about the difficulties and perils they had to overcome while driving in harsh meteorological and road conditions...but what caught my attention the most guess what it was? The decorations on the trucks they were driving...Indian trucks are colorful pieces of art...and they are so typical about India! All of the them have the sign "horn please" normally written in the back and I can assure you that the drivers definitely use the horn...
To me Indian Trucks are  very inspirational in terms of colors combination and design...I am pretty sure stylists will copy these patterns on their fabrics soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment