Friday 10 February 2012

Brussels - some shops and a night tour


Well, I didn't write much - all right nothing at all- in the last few days....the reason for this is that I was in Brussels and I was working :(
I didn't have much spare time but one night I took a walk close to the Grand Place (you see a part of it above), had some chips (they are a hit in Brussels) and went window shopping (Cora Kempermann is one of the stylists I love the most)



I discovered great 2nd hand vintage shops and a beautiful deisgn shop  (www.espacebizzarre.com) which sells Nordic design in Rue de Chartreux 19...





 Since it was cold (-15°C) I could not rent a bike but I was really tempted to take for free a velo like the ones below


Now I am back to Bologna and guess what? It is snowing again..there is already 1 meter of snow in the streets and it keeps snowing and snowing...OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment