Tuesday 26 April 2011

Hungarian Posters from the 1970s

I have just arrived in Budapest where I ll spend the next 4 days... I came here just to make sure that the last pieces of furniture have been assembled well (and of course many of them are just the wrong size/shape)...and to enjoy the city in spring time (actually I had forgotten how beautiful Budapest is in April/May).
I have also finally bought the movie Magyar Retro, the documentary that contains scenes from Hungary in the 60s and 70s. I ll watch it tonight, but in the meanwhile I have found a fantastic Hungarian website that sells posters from the 1970s....

Here are just some of them....I am thinking of buying some of them and hang them all over the house!







Here is the link http://retronom.hu/panels_by_term/1/86

No comments:

Post a Comment