Friday 15 July 2011

Simson motorbike, Fabric Cafe and Katalin Verebics....how can Budapest offer so much???

I feel guilty because I have been neglecting my blog for a while recently..but I had a hectic week and had almost no time (or no internet connection) to upload new posts.Last week I travelled to Rome, Budapest, Brussels.

The highlight of my trips has been obviously Budapest. My husband has bought a simson motorbike- a kind of vespa which was used in the ex communist countries in the 60s and 70s - so we have been going around the town  with it.




We have discovered nice new places in Budapest (like the Fabric Cafe , which you can see below)




and met many interesting people like Katalin Verebcis, a young painter from Budapest who is very talented





I love what Kati paints and her style. She definitely deserves fame and success (and yes, a better post on my blog as well :))

No comments:

Post a Comment