Friday 20 January 2012

Secret hidden treasure in Bologna - Briciole di Stelle- a bit of everything

I was born in Bologna and I have been living here 3/4 of my life...and still this city can surprise me...
A few days ago I entered a shop I had never noticed and fell in love it.
It is an old shop, selling everything from textiles to hats, from buttons to lamps, from vintage clothes to shoes, combs, vases...there is a fascinating chaos inside the shop...and far too many things..it s almost impossible to notice anything.
The owner is a nice lady who gave me a comb for 1.50 euro instead of 2 euro because she could not change me a 20 euro banknote...
Here are some pics (I took them with my iphone so the quality is not excellent). The shop is called Briciole di Stelle and is located in Via Carbonesi 2a (no website, no phone number available :)




No comments:

Post a Comment