Wednesday 29 June 2011

The futuristic Centre Pompidou in Paris

I am finally in Paris. Tonight I ll take part to PX3, the Grand Prix de la Photographie in Montmatre. I spent part of the day walking through Paris city center and spent a long time at Centre Pompidou.
I wanted to see an exhibition entitled Paris-Delhi-Bombay (which by the way I didn't see because I didn't have enough time).
The Centre Pompidou is unique.
Richard Rogers, Renzo Piano and Gianfranco Franchini are responsible for this functional design which is made up of elevators, stairs, water and air ducts, escalators are all outside.
I love this place!


These pics have been taken from www.gothereguide.com. I had a camera with me but it seems I can't download pics on my laptop due to a virus :(((((

P.S I have bought a nice short black dress...I ll post some pics of it as soon as my virus has gone:))

No comments:

Post a Comment