Friday 10 June 2011

Raimondo Galeano at Accademia del Lusso in Milan

I spent the whole day yesterday in Milan, and I had a meeting at Accademia del Lusso, a private university that offers courses in fashion design and marketing. At its branch close to the metro stop Turro, Accademia del Lusso has organized an exhition of different painters among whom Raimondo Galeano, a painter from Bologna (although I am from Bologna I have never heard of him, but this is not big news, because actually I know little about contemporary artists). Anyway I was impressed by his technique: he uses the effects of luminescent paint which activates in darkness with impressive outcomes.
Below you can see some of his works (it seems lately I am more interested in art than in fashion, but it is not the case, it is simply that I am interested in how art can influence fashion..and after all it is about creativity!)






For more info and contacts pls visit http://www.raimondogaleano.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment