Tuesday 22 February 2011

WINTER TIME- LIFE ESSENTIALS - n. 1

I LOVE MY RUBBER BOOTS!!
I bought them last year in Copenhagen where I spent 3 weeks as a visiting fellow at the Nordic Institute of Asian Studies. I love Copenhagen, I love Danish design, I love Danish food (smorrebrod is one my favourite- it's a thick slice of rye bread topped with salmon, cheese or whatever you can think about!!) and needless to say..I love Danish people (can anyone tell me why EVERYONE is so tall and beautiful?)
Anyway, my Ilse Jacobsen lace up rubber boots are the best boots I have ever had. They are perfect when it rains but also when the sun shines. I can't live (and walk) without them now. If I could, I would wear them even in bed!!!
They are one of my winter time life essentials! Thanks Ilse, great job indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment