Friday 25 February 2011

ALL YEAR ROUND- LIFE ESSENTIALS - n 1

Marimekko is my weakness. Marimekko (http://www.marimekko.com)  is a Finnish textile company that designs and manufactures high-quality clothing, interior decoration textiles, bags and other accessories. I fell in love with Marimekko the first time I saw this purse at Vantta airport in Helsinki. The pattern is called UNIKKO (which means poppies in Finnish). Isn't it just adorable?
When I go to Finland (I usually go there every 6 months) I spend hours at Marimekko shops and always end up buying lots of presents for my friends...but most of the time- instead of giving them to the people I had in mind -I  keep them for myself!! 
Come on..who on earth can resist Marimekko purses, handbags and clothes? Pls, raise your hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment