Friday 8 March 2013

Mirelle bags at Kolonihaven - Copenhagen





It has been a hectic week...I left last Sunday for Copenhagen, I spent 3 days there working, working and working and walking, walking, walking. And ...I also manage to get in touch with Christel who runs a beautiful shop in Copenhagen city center, called Kolonihaven. The shop sells almost everything you think of...but what I like the most of it is that it has a great style (see the red and white stripes on the floor, I love them!), it sells clothes, earings, bags, ceramics and much more by different Danish designers ... and it is so old-style!!
The great news is that from this month until the end of April my bags - Mirelle www.mirelle.org - will be on sale there!
Thank you Christel for making this possible!!
The address is  Skoubogade 5 (one street away from Stroget, the main pedestrain and shopping  street) and the website www.kolonihaven.com.
If you happen to be in Copenhagen....don t miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment