Saturday 14 April 2012

A preview of Mirelle's vintage butterfly bag



Hi to everyone. I haven t updated my blog recently for a number of reasons...but the main one is that I have been busy preparing my FIRST collection of handmade bags ...
The butterfly bag you can see above is made with upholstery fabrics from the 40s  and the butterfly decoration has been designed and made by Chizu Kobayashi, a great Japanese artist who does marvellous things with iron, plastic, metals and plexiglas . We have been working together for the last 6 months and she is a great source of inspiration to me.
A part from the butterfly bag, my collection is made up of shopper bags, week end bags, clutches and much more. Each piece is unique, the same fabrics is never used more than one time.
I ll present all my bags at Matta e Goldoni, a super cosy clothes shop in Bologna city center.
Mirelle bags will be soon available on line...but in the meanwhile..if you are interested in buying (I ship overseas) or knowing more about them...send an email to mirelle74@gmail.com and I ll answer back as soon as I can.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment