Monday 2 July 2012

Hunger Games - the costumist is genius

I am sorry: I haven t posted anything for a while..but I have travelled a lot and I have been pretty busy. In 4 days I took 4 planes and at the end of the 4 days I was totally exhausted ...
I have been to Budapest, then to Bruxelles and then back to Budapest...I was supposed to be in London last weekend...but my body literally said "NO WAY" and decided to relax at the seaside in Riccione, one hour drive from Bologna.

Of all I have been doing what I really loved was going to the movie in Budapest and watch Hunger Games....I had heard so much about it that I really wanted to see it!
What struck me the most, a part from the actors and the plot, were the costumes. I think they were magnificent, flamboyant, colorful.




No comments:

Post a Comment