Wednesday 15 June 2011

Madame Surto, Shoes from Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Almost one year ago I was in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, where I stayed for  nearly 3 weeks (mainly working, with little time for shopping).
My hotel was in the trendiest area of Belo Horizonte, Savassi (obviously I was not paying for it :)))...and one day, just by chance, I saw a fabulous shop called Madame Surto. Madame Surto has two shops in Savassi and sells amazing shoes, accessories, clothes.
Me and Federica spent almost half and hour in the shop and I ended up buying two beautiful pair of shoes which you can see below. The shoes are fantastic and the way they wrap everything...simply beautiful!!
(Surto means crazy in Portoguese, I love the name!)





The ones I love the most are clearly the green ones!
 You can check Madame Surto at http://msurto.blogspot.com/, but the blog/website is in Portoguese







No comments:

Post a Comment